Sunday, January 2, 2011

Sylvester!

 We played games....

This one involved sitting on each others laps...sometimes 4 or 5 deep!

You doing okay down there, Yaira?!

Debora, Rebekka, Sulaman, Deah, Daddy, Melanie

I don't have a picture of it (I was very hungry), but Sulaman cooked an amazing Pakistani dinner for us all. It was perfectly spicy...it didn't make my nose run but my mouth was burning. That's just right for me. :) Daddy likes it when his nose runs...


There was mop hockey



And card games...

Chocolate curling was a hit too...
We're gonna try this in our hallway at home with chocolate coins. 
Mmmm...

Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. Bobbs-
    Enjoyed reading about your adventures! We miss you and can't wait until your in church again. I'll be praying-Julianna for the family

    ReplyDelete

Gruezi! Please drop us a comment. It would justify all the time we've spent writing up blog posts and taking pictures...:)